Thursday, August 12, 2010

Not Busy................FULL!

Why is it that I feel like writing when my life is so full? Wouldn't it make more sense to write when I had nothing better to do? As it is, I don't have spare time. All of my minutes are taken up. No, more like joyfully surrendered to a calling. I am mom. I am teacher. Hear me roar! Well, Hopefully not ROAR. But, yes, Roar it is on some days! I have happily embraced my role as homeschooling mom, yet still struggle at times with what each day should look like. Or each hour. But I know that my efforts are not in vain. Whatever I do, I know God can use for His purposes in my children's hearts. I will just be faithful to keep teaching and training, keep loving and learning, keep challenging and helping, and HE will do the rest. The brilliant thing is, GOD is always with me. When I can't figure out what to do next, I can call on Him. My favorite song during this season has been "I need you Jesus, to come to my rescue." And He does. Day in and day out. He comes. He renews my strength and gives me his patience and peace. Fills me up with Joy so that my cup overflows. And then I can do the "full" life again. He has made me glad!

1 comment:

  1. You are such an amazing example of a woman of faith truly surrendering daily to God's will for your life. You give so much day in and day out to your children, your hubby, your mom friends in desperate need of wisdom, laughter and highlights. :) Thank you for living out your purpose so gracefully and full of joy for us to witness. I love being in your life!

    ReplyDelete