Friday, November 4, 2011

Choosing what's better

I want to be like Mary. I want to be the one that sits at Jesus' feet and chooses to be with Him rather than being busy about my business. I want to see clearly whether I am serving Him or serving my self. I want to do what is best according to Him, not necessarily what I think seems best. There are so many good things in my path. So many choices. So many opportunities. Where do I go? What do I do? What do I say? When do I go, when do I stay? What is most important?
All of these questions beg to be answered by each of us every day, and the only place we can get these answers is at the foot of the cross. Have you been there? I am on my way!!!!

1 Corinthians 10:23 "Everything is permissible--but not everything is beneficial, "Everything is permissible'--but not everything is constructive. Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.



Luke 10:41 "Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."

No comments:

Post a Comment