Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A New day

Got up early today to go for a walk before the sun came up. That's a first for me! I am hoping to start walking regularly and get into the routine of exercise. Its been a long time! I miss going to the gym, but I don't see how I could fit that into our already 'full' schedule. Just not enough time in the day. But I am thankful. The time limitation is a blessing, I am sure; otherwise, I would try to do too much! I am reading One Thousand Gifts, and was reminded last night that we have so many things to be thankful for! And, I was encouraged to enjoy each moment of time, and be 'all there,' so that the time is not wasted. So often, I know I am tempted to be thinking about the next thing rather than focusing on the thing at hand. I want to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment